Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the range last Thursday and brought a coworker and the son of another coworker. They have heard me talking about Hi-Points in the past and decided to come along. I told them to name their poison and bring the ammo. I brought my .40 and .45 in the Hi-Point as well as my Springfield XD-45. For good measure I brought the 995 and a ChiCom SKS. The guys were young, 25 and 27 and had little firearms experience. They shot both .45's one after the other to compare differences and fell in love with the Hi-Point. They could not believe the price, value and life time warranty. After a few magazines to become familiar with the pistols they posted some respectable groups. I really love my XD, but my Hi-Points are so damn fun to shoot! The conversion was sealed when they fired the 995 with a ATI stock, red dot scope, and a barrel shroud. We were standing at 50 yards holding back the hoards of "Paper Zombies", much fun for all. I pointed them in the direction of the local Hi-Point dealer and my mission was complete. What have YOU done for Hi-Point today?!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts