New Digital Camo Grips

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by ChildeRoland, Jan 9, 2016.

1. ChildeRoland

ChildeRoland Member

I got the new grips from MoM today. I just really wanted to spray potpourri on my turd and pretty up the HP, but these are legit superior to the stock grips. Very nice texture and they look cool as well.

Have others on here tried them yet? How do they hold up?

[​IMG]

2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    They are from MOM, they will hold up Fine!
    Similar warranty for that, I'd imagine... :D

Looks Good!

3. sarahsmom

sarahsmom Supporting Member

I have the pink muddy girl grips from MoM, and I love them! Love the texture!

4. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I have flag grips, I like them better than the black originals.

Attached Files:

5. 0311

0311 Member

I have the same grips on my C9. I like them, they feel real good. But I don't LUV the look. Can't figure out what's missing. Maybe the contrast is too stark?

Melvin, the flag one's look great ! Coloring the slide may be what mine needs.

6. sarahsmom

I like both the digi and flag ones! My plan is to put digi on the jcp, and flags on the jhp. Since I an getting yge jcp first, though, I may put flags on it first, then switch if I ever get the jhp.

7. sarahsmom

I know what you mean about the contrast between the digi and the black. They have those do it yourself wraps that I have thought about doing to go with the digi grips. Somewhere on here there is link that talked about them with actual website link in it. Cost wasn't too bad for a pistol wrap, iirc.

8. sarahsmom

With the flag grips I want to do colorfill on the slide, what color/colors I would use is up in the air still.

9. I went with the wood grips on my 45.

[​IMG]

10. hey Melvin, what trigger is set up in your 9? looks good, how does it feel and where did you get it?

11. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

That is a Joey Keychain trigger. There is a post on here with the contact information.
    Trigger feels fine, mostly cosmetic?