New England Patriots win in a blowout !

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Space, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Space

Space Member

NH
    ...just reserving space for later 8) 8) 8)

Are you ready for some football ?

2. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

one team beating the snot out of a obliviously overclassed opponent inst football, its a slaughter.

SW

3. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Giants will win, and it will go down as the biggest upset in NFL history! Than next year GB will not screw it up on the last play and make it to the big bowl, than they will win and Favre will retire on a good note.

4. rrjenn

rrjenn Guest

What? You guys like to watch big athletic men running around in tight colored pants slapping each other on the bottom? Geez, just what kinda forum did I wonder into?

5. Wow... we all blew the call on that one lol. Wtf happened?!?!?!?

6. Space

Space Member

NH
    Jeepers...

Well, Brady still has all his $$$$ and supermodel girl friend. Can't feel too bad for him.

7. I like the way you think ! ! ! :D

8. `Justin

`Justin Guest

GIANTS WIN! GIANTS WIN! GIANTS WIN!!!!!!!!!! Omg that was an amazing game and Eli Manning stepped it up and he's pretty young for winning a super bowl against a very well seasoned qb Tom Brady. I think Eli Manning will take them to more super bowls in the future and no im not a NYG fan.

9. 3daughters

3daughters Guest

Patriots deserved to lose. They played horribly.

10. Heh heh heh...Big Blue came through!

11. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

I like the pats more than the Giants but I wasnt surprised the giants won well you can see my prediction on the other thread. any way What a family franchise the Mannings have now.

In home dynesty at family get togethers

12. Mordecai

Mordecai Member

yeah, and I bet the Pats will win the superbowl next year though after this loss.

13. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

I told you what was going to happen.

14. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

The Giant's winning it was a huge fluke. Neither team deserved to win. They both played horribly. Gotta give it to the Giants Defense though, they made the Pats' Offensive Line absolutely worthless!