New Executive Order?

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by histed, Jan 1, 2016.

1. histed

histed Supporting Member

Just heard on the morning news that Onumnutz is supposed to sign an EO expanding background checks this week. This part of the ban on the other thread? Anyone know details? Apparently no confirmation from the Buttwipe in chief, but that's no surprise.

2. mawguy

mawguy Sheep Dog Member

From what I read, he is ordering that private gun sales be "defined" in such a way that above a certain level, they will be required to get a FFL and submit background checks on every sale they make.

The president can't get what he wants from the elected officials, so he just makes up laws. Even the media uses the word "impose" when they refer to his executive actions.

I am stunned that our elected officials don't understand why we are so upset with them these days. No one has the guts to challenge the emperor except outsiders.

3. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

The damage that can still be imposed on this country and its people by this man in his last "lame duck" year is astonishing!!

4. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    As FLASH Pointed out, all he can do is change how the
    "3 letter word agencies" "apply" existing laws. That's bad enough,
    but the next president could nullify all of it. Which rarely happens...

5. freedomfighter

freedomfighter Member

Omuslin

I watched a short video clip of the white house traitor's speech. He said and I quote "this is my last year in office so in 2016 I'm going to let it all out".

I take that statement to mean he is going to further abuse the EO and really stick it to us and come after our weapons one way or the other. I hope he catches something and does not make it full term.

6. bluharley

bluharley Member

^^^ Yup, "put it all out in the field" he says. Sure sounds like "I'm coming for your guns" to me.

7. If it becomes mandatory that each and every gun sale requires a FFl I may consider getting one and make some money at guns shows and from armslist.

Maybe Obummer should try and clean up Chicago before pushing this crap on the country.

I'll bet that I could ( not going too ) go to certain neighborhoods right now and buy a gun by talking with someone on a street corner.

8. ghostmonky

ghostmonky Member

"Ghostmonkys Ghost guns"Get your 80%ers before that disappears.Is Big brother monitoring these forums?

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  9. bluharley

bluharley Member

^^^ I'll guarantee they monitor the "National gun forum". My 80% will be here Monday!

10. showpare

showpare Expert in Superfluities Member

I'll keep my pen, cell phone, and keyboard ready to contact my elected representatives to tell them that I disagree with everything puked out of the mouth of Oblamo. Plus, I'll make another donation to the NRA. Olibvomit will only help the GOP get a president elected.

11. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Thank God for private gun sales!

12. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

How many "minions" does this joke of a president have? He needs boots on the ground for that...and a lot of them. This will lead to bloodshed, and a lot of it possibly. I think he is beginning to bite off more than that big mouth of his will be able to chew.

One thing I notice about these gun-grabbing SOB's, and that is they make laws thinking that everyone will be a drone and agree...we outnumber them by tens of millions. Look what happened in NY with their BS gun registration scheme...hardly anyone complied, and the gun-grabbers sat around looking at each other, not knowing what to do with themselves.

Lenin once said that one man with a gun, can control a hundred people. There are a lot of gun owners, and that is a lot of controlling going on. They know this, and that is why they want your firearms.

13. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Not for much longer....

14. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Screw "big brother" :p

That is what they are going after, Mr. Bull!

Well, we have 100,000,000 gun owners, and if guns become "illegal"
    then even MORE people who want them, and more willing to fight
    the BS, so I'd say we have more than enough guns and shooters
    to pull off AR-II quite handily :D KLUMMAC is really
    looking "long term" but he's been getting his a$$ kicked really badly
    by the GUN OWNERS for 7 years, he just wants to "score" before it's
    "game over" for him and the lib-turds. Keep it up, Dick-Head "O",
    and you will be ejected in the 4th Quarter :D ;) :eek:wned2:

Attached Files:

15. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

If I'm not mistaken, MO gun laws can't be changed by federal laws....

16. Without reading MO laws, I think they are open to court action. I think they didn't write them and make reference to the militia.

I'll reread them and see.

17. There will always be private sales. Certain gun have always been easier to find as private sales.

Obama is surely making easier for Trump or Cruz to be the next prez and harder for Sanders or Clinton. Even here the leftists are scared the state might go red in 2016 purely over this issue.

18. SWAGA

Congress made sure any gun reform tanked, including the no-fly list no-gun....
    See what that leads too....
    It's better to compromise.
    We're heading in the direction of every private sale requiring a background check at an FFL.

19. duster066

duster066 Supporting Member

The state outlawed private sales here 1 year and 2 days ago. Every sale requires an FFL and background check now.

20. SWAGA

And that's where everybody is heading.