Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lock 'N Load with R.Lee Ermy.

I've been seeing previews all the time when I watch Monsterquest. I finally got to watch it, good episode too, the history of handguns. From flintlock to now, he is playing with a .500 magnum right now. And knocked himself over shooting the .44 mag...then made fun of Dirty Harry.

I love him, he is funny as hell. He didn't want to touch the M9 when the guy handed it to him. "Eww, almost got that stuff all over my hands, 9mm...yuck"

He talks to the guns, kisses them, and tells him he loves them.

This show is looking to replace Future Weapons on my list.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
howd you like that Glock 18 at the end??? the one thing i don't like about him is the "OOORAH Semper Fi" crap. he got an honorative promotion for his service through television and he promotes that "Gunnery Sergeant" crap a little too much for my tastes. also between this new show and his older one, i really don't see any difference??? gets boring and annoying real quick, just like all of the military gun shows nowadays...top ten, guns that changed the world, et al. there are only so many weapons.....Sorry Virgil!!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just think he's funny. He was comparing the Napoleon cannon to the Parrott rifled design. And he said

"One named after a midget general, the other after a talking bird"

That's funny to me.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
What channel is that on? I wanna watch that when I get home.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I don't really have anything to add I just wanted to show the pic.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I do like the show, so many weapons so little time +1 on the tank episode, I want one of those Puget

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What channel is that on? I wanna watch that when I get home.
They are playing encore episodes Saturday at noon CST. I think all four episodes to date, all in a row.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I been meaning to catch his show but some how forgot to dvr it must fix that when I get home. Also +1 didn't know anyone else that watched Monster Quest!

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
the one thing i don't like about him is the "OOORAH Semper Fi" crap. he got an honorative promotion for his service through television and he promotes that "Gunnery Sergeant" crap a little too much for my tastes.
but he was a marine drill sergaent.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.