Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i'm posting from my phone. my name is darick, i live in tampa florida. i'm 21, i just got my first personal 9mm handgun it's a hi point c9, i traded a preban intratec dc9 for it they put cash on top as well. i am a security officer, my boss is on me to get my class g license (armed). so i got the c9. ive heard horror stories about them. but its just like anything else, if you dont take care of it it will be garbage. the lifetime unconditional warrenty was the main thing i saw that made me trade. but it's a nice piece has the same feel as my co2 bb/pellet gun. i havent put any range time on it yet (workin too much) anyhow this was my introduction.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
And what an introduction it was. Welcome Darick!!!! I know you'll love that C9!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i plan on getting my girlfriend a C9 as well but customize it a bit. get the slide powder coated pink, and black. carbon fiber grip cover. just random stuff, i cant wait to show all the hp haters what there missing.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Welcome to the world's greatest little discussion group.

You will like the C9!

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Welcome and that was a long post from a phone. You must have nimble fingers; I can hardly wait to see the length of your posts from a keyboard!

·
1,792 Posts
Hey partner, Welcome to the Forum, Please enjoy your time here, Great company and just about any question you have some one here should be able to answer or at the least point you in the correct direction.

Have fun when you do get to shoot and be safe.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
That warranty isn't just a front either, it works!
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
772 Posts
My welcome also. You'll not find a finer group of people than the members of HPFF. Read much, post often, and stir the pot occasionally. You'll find a lot of good fun, information, and how to's here.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love to read, gain knowledge, on mechanics and then share my knowledge when needed. So believe me I will frequent here often.

·
Registered
927 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome to HPLand Fla!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys, I'm really glad i came across this site. i'm going to be adding a daisy laser, and a cheap holster

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Thanks guys, I'm really glad i came across this site. i'm going to be adding a daisy laser, and a cheap holster
It wouldn't be the first time, I heard somewhere that a lot of airsoft/bb supplies work well with the C9.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was also wondering will a 15rd carbine 995 mag work in the c9? i know the 10rd will.

i'm going for my Class G security license soon, so i will need to fire 12rds in the K zone in 45seconds, so it'd make life real easy if I can just use a 15 mag lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts