New forum member here!

Discussion in 'Welcome Aboard' started by 28_Shadow, Aug 3, 2020.

1. 28_Shadow

28_Shadow Member

Hi all!

I've been an avid recreational shooter for a number of years. Only in the past two years have I started getting into handguns, where I came into contact with hipoints. One of the local pawn shops around me often times will get a C9 in for under $150, sometimes even lower than that. At first I was skeptical of a handgun that from the factory is sold at a very economical price. However, when I started putting rounds through a C9 that my father had purchased I really started to appreciate the platform. On the average day I'm significantly more accurate with a C9 than a Glock 17 that I've sunk lots of money into.

I decided to join this forum to get to know more about the hipoint handgun platforms and their aftermarket support.

Glad to be here and I look forward to learning more!

Shadow

2. rugrat

rugrat Member

Welcome to the forum, I am new here as well and enjoy the ownership of hipoint firearms as well!

3. histed

histed Supporting Member

Welcome to the zoo. You bring treats? welcome.jpeg

4. Fweezal

Fweezal Curmudgeon First Class Member

Welcome from Kentucky. I'm new, too. I guess the way the world is shaping up and a record number of firearms being sold, it was inevitable folks would start finding out about Hi-Point value and bang-for-the-buck (pun intended). ;)