Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Arizona. Been hanging here for a few weeks. I've been looking at the Hi-Points for about a year now. I've been looking at all the comments about them here and other places. I can now say I'm the proud owner of a JCP 40. I won't get to shoot it until next weekend. I've been leaving the clip loaded over night and loading and unloading it several time when I'm home. The clip should be ready by next weekend. :D happy shooting you all.

·
Registered
870 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts

G

·
Hello from Arizona. Been hanging here for a few weeks. I've been looking at the Hi-Points for about a year now. I've been looking at all the comments about them here and other places. I can now say I'm the proud owner of a JCP 40. I won't get to shoot it until next weekend. I've been leaving the clip loaded over night and loading and unloading it several time when I'm home. The clip should be ready by next weekend. :D happy shooting you all.
WELCOME, SIR! You'll never be sorry keepin' one by your bed.
QUESTION: What's the last thing to go through the back of a criminal's mind upon entering your home?

Answer: A little piece of his forehead.

This trivia brought to you by Hollow Points, Inc.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a HiPoint addict. Welcome to our support program.
There are five steps in this program.
Step 1: Buy a ton of ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more HiPoints.
Step 3: Repeat steps 1 and 2 repeatedly.
Step 4: Snicker at all Gun Snobs for paying way too much, when their backs are turned.
Step 5: Happily spread the addiction to as many people as humanly possible.

Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery. There is no recovery.
:drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
927 Posts
welcome as base said one is in the works el guapo or neo will let you know when the time is right.

p.s. do you happen to own az night stalkers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.