Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
RCH
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While cleaning my 9mm lugar, I removed the slide from the frame. After cleaning the slide I attempted to replace the slide onto the frame when parts from the frame popped out. I need to know if I can get information on how to reassemble all the parts on this pistol. I was told that there is a video but I can't find it.
Thanks for your help.

·
Banned
3,792 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! If it is a Luger (as in German Luger), I dont know of any videos available, but you might want to check this link out for any exploded view parts schematics for your particular weapon. If you are referring to a Hipoint, there are various videos on youtube pertaining to assembly and disassembly. Good luck, and I hope you get it all together.

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/ProductsMain.aspx?show=brand

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
Welcome,

Or

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I've spent quite a bit of time fishing and surfing in your neck of the woods, mostly Canaveral Pier and Patrick AFB. Very nice area.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome! I am fairly new here myself. I am in Orlando, my parents in melbourne. My father is an avid shooter and goes to malabar gun club all the time. Really nice place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts