Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been watching this forum for a short while after my son told me about the HP, he has an Springfield XD. He knew that I wanted a pistol but was to cheap to let go of that much cash. I listened to him, read posts here and picked up my new C9 on Friday for $139, and ran 50 shots through it without a problem. Ok, my aim sucks but the gun shoots great. I came back to the house, read the instructions and I will adjust the sites when we go out shooting tomorrow. Great little gun and a life time warranty, what more could you want. I know, for WalMart to get in some shells so I would have to travel 20 miles to get them. Boy shells are in short supply around here.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots to see and learn from the nice folks here. Hope you enjoy your C9 as much as I do mine. Are you close to Mena? I used to camp, canoe, and trailride around there.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome:

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answer all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2: :thinking: :yes:

But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.