Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello. I got my first Hi Point .45 a few weeks back. I did a lot of research on it. Far more positive than negative plus the price was on point. I was actually looking to secure a 9mm but the .45 was calling me. I'm looking forward to hitting the range soon!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

-->Go Here and read. My compilation of common malfunctions, their causes, and fixes.<--

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome:

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answear all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots to see and learn here from the nice folks. I didn't even know they had guns in RI? Learned something today. Sounds like you did the same as me. I went looking for a 9mm and came home with the 45. Then had to go back and get the 9mm. Happy Shooting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum. Lots to see and learn here from the nice folks. I didn't even know they had guns in RI? Learned something today. Sounds like you did the same as me. I went looking for a 9mm and came home with the 45. Then had to go back and get the 9mm. Happy Shooting.
Thanks. RI is pretty sad when it comes to guns. So much for number 13 of the original 13 colonies, right? There's a 7 day waiting period (I just bought a Steyr m40 on Thursday and now I gotta wait for that.). I want a CCW but I don't know the possibilities of obtaining one. Gotta speak to a few people who could potentially help out.

I was lurking around getting info on the 9 but I grabbed the 45 instead. It was much cheaper (9 for $270, 45 for $169. Yes that was 2-7-0). The gun guy told me his prices to buy HP were going up so he had to kick them up accordingly. The 45 was much cheaper because he had grabbed it before his prices went up. So I scored. The info here is priceless. 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts