Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Badges? Wha Stinkn Badges
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JCP .40 OD
Seems like all HP are actually getting scarce around these parts. Looking forward to discussions on the forum and gonna go try out the newbie tomorrow.

JJ

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots to see and learn from the nice folks here. Getting to be quite a few Texans on here and they all seem to be good guys.

·
Registered
581 Posts
:welcome:
as a fellow Texan just wanted to say hi, where in the great state are you? I`m in Hawley, just north of Abilene. you will enjoy the gun, I have one and have had it for about 7 years. it shoots great and is very dependable. and what more can you ask of any gun lol

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Michigan !!!

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From Right outside of Austin on the Northwest side by Marble Falls...Yeah it shoots great, just put ten rounds through it and am really happy with it. I actually like this green color too...Ha

·
Registered
1,229 Posts

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answer all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2: :thinking: :yes:

But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah that is my next project EJRex to get a carbine. The gun shop I got my JCP from had two 9mm carbines but I was really hoping to run into a .40cal. Might have to go back and get one of them if they are still there. Was wanting to see if this new unit with a new stock come out and I can get my hands on one of those.

JJ

·
Premium Member
120 Posts

Welcome to the forum from Iowa... enjoy!

Charlie(+25)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.