New Gear Thread

Discussion in 'Consumer Reviews' started by Newman31B, Aug 3, 2015.

1. I just got a new Remora holster with the IWB clip and I absolutely love it. I got it for my Kahr CM9. Even though it has the clip on it you can remove it and still you the Remora no slip fabric IWB or pocket and it really works! I practiced with it in my pocket and with and without the clip. I kind of just got the clip version for a fail safe incase it was not that sticky but it really is and incase I want to clip it IWB of basketball shorts so it would have sticky material and the clip for when it's hot as hell here. It holds the weapon tight and feels good and light on the body and it does a good job in my pocket too. Check them out guys if you never have and want a no clip holster. Did I mention how light it is?!? Post pictures of your gear guys and tell me how you like it

2. Here's some pictures btw ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1438648774.991980.jpg ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1438648782.225623.jpg

Attached Files:

3. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

I've been carrying my CCW in a tuckable Remora holster for almost three years.
    Very happy with it.
    Dress pants and shirt, no problem.

4. That's awesome man, I'm very impressed with it honestly

5. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

I have several and so does E. She uses hers daily

6. SWAGA

I am (was) wearing mine right now.....

ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1438657338.337860.jpg

I'm going to ignore that comment as that would be juvenile....:D

7. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

You sir are a gentleman.

8. I want one of the tuckable ones and I think I want to try one of the Kingtuck style ones for my fanboy im gonna get

9. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    May I have your permission to repost that word for word on a LGBT forum just to see the replies?

10. SWAGA

Case of the Moonzies? :rofl:

11. Yeah I was meaning fatboy lol damn auto correct has me looking like a window licker

12. What kind of firearm is that in the holster?

13. Fracman

Fracman Member

I don't think it makes you look like a window licker more like a rainbow licker wink wink big boy

14. SWAGA

AMT .380 Backup. 5+1

15. That's cool man it looks small

16. you got me there