Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just so happy that I finally found a gal who is all pro-guns. She noticed I took my IWB holster off as i was getting out of my car. We were going to watch a movie at her place, out of respect i took it off, and she told me not to ever be without it.

Long story short, I spent the night and threw my 45 in her dresser drawer. Woke up this morning, pulled it out and there was a thong snagged on the rear sight. :cool2:

Did I mention she was a model? Bout time I get some karma back.

/rant

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Wow dude, you hit pay dirt!

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Im just so happy that I finally found a gal who is all pro-guns. She noticed I took my IWB holster off as i was getting out of my car. We were going to watch a movie at her place, out of respect i took it off, and she told me not to ever be without it.

Long story short, I spent the night and threw my 45 in her dresser drawer. Woke up this morning, pulled it out and there was a thong snagged on the rear sight. :cool2:

Did I mention she was a model? Bout time I get some karma back.

/rant
Pics or GTFO..
Mine could care less if I carry or not.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
What a bunch of dirty minded FREAKS!

Posting pics is fine, as long as they are done in good taste. You don't have to, but can if you want.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Lucky you :D My girl has warmed up to the fact I have a gun. When she was younger, she had to shoot an intruder and her mother tried to have her arrested for murder. Crazy German Nazi... well you get the point! The mother in law... :cantlook:

EDIT: I asked her... She said no.. but she figures she has to live with it, being my job in LE and all.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lemme find some tasteful ones.

From a tattoo mag she did.

From her portfolio.

Maybe Im just smitten by her but I think shes insanely hot. Like out of my league hot lol. Watch for shots of her and my walnut remington : )

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I was in a similar situation years back, I went to take my pants off...the weight of my 1911 dropped my pants like a brick, and made a similar loud noise when it hit her hard wood floors. She saw the gun, my pants were back on as fast as they fell and I was told to never come back.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Nice catch. Its been my experience that its not easy finding a woman who will tolerate firearms.

While my wife is not a super model, she is my "Domestic Goddess & General Hottie" and she didn't like the whole firearm thing at first but she didn't say anything about it and now whenever we travel she makes sure I don't forget to bring one... (like that'll happen). Once she warmed up to the idea, I took her out shooting and turns out she is a pretty good shot. lol!!

We don't have CCW in Illinoid but maybe some day... (I am definitely not holding my breath)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thats why I said similar....not exactly the same.
Your situation is'nt what I'd call similar at all.

According to Merriam Webster:

Main Entry: sim·i·lar
Pronunciation: \?si-m?-l?r, ?sim-l?r\
Function: adjective
Etymology: French similaire, from Latin similis like, similar - more at same
Date: 1611

1 : having characteristics in common : strictly comparable
2 : alike in substance or essentials : corresponding <no two animal habitats are exactly similar - W. H. Dowdeswell>
3 : not differing in shape but only in size or position

- sim·i·lar·ly adverb
synonyms similar, analogous, parallel mean closely resembling each other. similar implies the possibility of being mistaken for each other <similar houses>. analogous applies to things belonging in essentially different categories but nevertheless having many similarities <analogous political systems>. parallel suggests a marked likeness in the development of two things <the parallel careers of two movie stars>.

I think you mean analogous:

analogous applies to things belonging in essentially different categories but nevertheless having many similarities <analogous political systems>.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.