New Girl from ND

Discussion in 'Welcome Aboard' started by EvilE424, Nov 14, 2014.

1. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

Just wanted to say to everyone - my username is EvilE424:cool:.

A little about myself: I'm a L.E.O. and Army Veteran - been in since 2001 to 2005. Hmm what else???? l own a Hipoint 4595 and LOVE IT. Excited to touch base with other Hipointers and learning all that I can about these types of guns, etc.

2. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Hello from Texas, I love my 4595. Just picked up a JHP 45 yesterday so it now has a little brother.

3. EvilE424

Its important for your gun to have family members - its one of the reasons I keep buying them:) Just purchased a S&W .38 Special for running. I like to have that don't F*&^ vibe when I'm running - too many weirdos out there.

4. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Ooooo.. A girrlll. That makes, like, three.

Welcome.

5. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum!

6. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

Welcome aboard. Great to have more female members. I think you'll find were a pretty decent group of folks around here....most of us, anyways :D

7. Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service.

8. EvilE424

Service

There is no need to thank me for my service - we all serve our country in one way or another - that's what it means to be an American!

9. With 1.5 active

Including her

10. EvilE424

Grrrrl

I'm sure I'll figure out in the next couple of weeks whose a girl - and by a girl I mean Whiney Bi$%^$#! I like to think I've got some pretty big balls (metaphorically speaking). LMAO

11. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

If weirdos put you on edge, you're gonna be a ball of nerves here. We're chock-a-block with weirdos, just usually not the "hey little girl would you like some candy?" kind. ;)

Check out the Carbine subforum and maybe the Optics subforum if you like something other than irons on your 4595.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

12. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

( Elbowing my way to the front)

Welcome to the forum!
    Have a .45 JHP myself, considering a 4595 somewhere in the future.

We're a pretty active forum with about 20-30 permanently logged on and living here.......myself included lol.

We have our resident forum Historians Ajole, 'Magic' MachoMelvin and Cicpup.
    Between the three of them they more know then HP themselves.

13. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Hey, are you Federal, state, county or what in LEO terms?

And what did you do in the Army? Gonna guess MP.:p
    You got in about a decade after I got out, I was 86-90, and then a few months in '91 as a recall.

Oh, you are going to fit in FINE here.:D

Yes, we DO have those types of member here, and they are sometimes really obvious.;)

Don't be afraid to brag up the other guns, we like anything that spits bullets around here.:)

14. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Welcome from the great southwest! Gotta love the carbines!!

15. Okay, I take it back. ;)

16. EvilE424

In regards to the LEO I work for the State of ND. In the military I was military intelligence (snicker snicker is there such a thing)? I had a lot of friends who served before me in the late 80s early 90s plus my dad, uncles and hubby were all in the ARMY! We have kind of a kick ass family. All of our kids (3 boys) are trained in hand to hand combat and my 12 year old already got offered a job as a sniper when he reaches 18...that boys a natural!

In regards to the weirdos - I say bring them on (Evil Laugh)!

17. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    You have 3 kids and are in that kinda shape?:eek:

Guess that running is paying off! Congrats to you!;)

18. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

The military has more intelligence than congress has ethics by a long shot. I was Navy from 78 to 88. The only problem with the 4595 is it as much fun to shoot as a 22 but the ammo is a little bit more expensive.

19. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Well let's see. There's you, MaryB (bet you never would have guessed that one), Kri (been busy IRL so not around much) and 50% of the time Branth.

Oh. If that's your criteria then there's 8 or 10 running around here.

20. Welcome to the forum.
    Good people and lots of information.