Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about you offer the JCP (and others) with a rubberized grip so we don't have to resort to using slip ons like the Hogue. Maybe even something like rough "diamond plate" like texture on the grip so it's not as slippery to those of us with sweaty hands.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Agreed. The grips are the ONLY thing about my C9 that I didn't care for, but the dealer was on top of it and included a slip-on grip in the deal. It's perfect!

Too, since the Hi-Point folks obviously do have their act together on their products, I hope that a .22 caliber handgun, (or rifle), is on the horizon in the future!

·
Registered
708 Posts
The stock grips suck and at the time I didn't have too much disposable income so I used a strechy rubber material for tennis racket handles I had lying around. It works but it's butt ugly.. not that I really care. Someone said that it'll get dirty but It's pretty clean considering that it's my daily carry when I drive cabs concealed and under clothing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.