Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Due to an "unfriendly" neighbor, I've recently decided to purchase a handgun for protection. After researching, I decided that Hi Point would be a good choice because of the price, warranty, and accuracy that I heard of. I must have gotten a bug because I bought the .40 JCP AND the 995 Carbine. After shooting both I have fallen in love!

Just want to say hey to everyone!

·
Badges? Wha Stinkn Badges
113 Posts
Nice decision on the buying side!!! Congrats now ya gotta get the 4095 next.

:welcome:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BTW, I'm a member of several forums, I always join one when I buy a toy be it a car or now... gun! But where's the FS/Trade/WTD section? It's a couple of items I want and I don't want to get burned again. I just bought the laserlyte laser mount and it wouldn't fit my Wal-mart laser! That's all I'm willing to spend on something I'd probably never use (just made the gun look cool). So now I'm stuck with that and 25 dollars gone. I'd like a rubber grip I was thinkin I could find one here. Am I not looking in the right area?

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
You need 25 posts to see the classified section. You can order the laser mount right from highpoint for like $5 w/ free shipping. :welcome:

·
113 Posts
:D Oh Yeahhhh!!!

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
:welcome: from Alabama

·
113 Posts
You need 25 posts to see the classified section. You can order the laser mount right from highpoint for like $5 w/ free shipping. :welcome:
Where does this section show up at, after the 25th post? Will be looking for it here shortly.

-JJ

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh ok, well I don't have too far to go. 25 isn't too bad. But man I'm mad at that! 5 dollars!? Oh well, I'm not wasting anymore money, I just found out today times at my job are extra tight and I may have to start searching around again for another gig.

·
Registered
34 Posts
From Ohio

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
Where does this section show up at, after the 25th post? Will be looking for it here shortly.

-JJ
You will be able to see it in the regular "Other topics of Interset" list after 25 posts

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
Have a look around, this is a really great place.
25 posts(no post whoring) and you can see the Classifieds section.
We have it that way to deter bad transactions between our members. Just trying to look out after each other.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts