Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nothing special yet. Wanted one since nov. came with scope. Plans are ATI stock and possibly differnt optics then several magazines and lots of ammo and shoot the wee out of it.

Note in this pic I hve removed the front site and heat shield and threw on the MB from my ruger 10/22 dont mind the big set screw I lost the hex original and havent replaced it with a proper one yet.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sweet! Love the camo stock!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welcome..nice unit..like the muzzle brake just wondering about the fit..ive always been a little weary of interchaning muzzle brakes....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welcome..nice unit..like the muzzle brake just wondering about the fit..ive always been a little weary of interchaning muzzle brakes....
It doesnt fit well at all it is the muzzle brake off my ruger 10/22. It has about 1/16" gap all the way around I just threw it on there to see if I want a muzzle brake later.

You guys that like the camo........I actually hate it I would have prefered black but they didnt have any in stock and I wanted the gun NOW LOL its kinda like a marbled plastic It looks ok from a distance but kinda cheezey up close. Maybe its just me but it looks like recycled plastic of differnt colors that didnt get mixed well enough.

It will do until I can afford an ATI stock. I had planned on the ATI stock before I even got the gun so it didnt really matter to me.

Ok thank you for the compliments didnt mean to turn a cold shoulder to praise it just isnt to my liking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts