Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys new guy here and i am buying a hi point c9 on for my girl friend on the 14th gun show and i was thinking if i can use the hogue grips of a sig sauer p239 9mm on a hi point c9 what do you guys think any ideas thanks..

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
If it's the large sized Hogue Handall grip sleeve, then yes it will work just fine. Use a little baby powder on the inside of the sleeve to make it slide on easier.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
hi guys new guy here and i am buying a hi point c9 on for my girl friend on the 14th gun show and i was thinking if i can use the hogue grips of a sig sauer p239 9mm on a hi point c9 what do you guys think any ideas thanks..
if you're talking about replacement grips, probably not. you have the hole alignment and general shape of it to match. that's pretty tough, they aren't designed to be interchangeable.

G

·
HP grips are very specific to HP's .They have features designed into them to hold springs and things in place.
You gotta use an aftermarket slip on (or a bicycle inner tube) .
I have pacmyer on all of mine .they are rubbery.I tried a hogue and Its a harder rubber.it will almost split putting it on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts