Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

New Guy from Arizona

2K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  TNTRAILERTRASH 
#1 ·
Hi all. I joined up recently as I purchased a used 4595TS and wanted to know more about the carbines. I doubt I'll be buying a Hi-Point pistol, I have that covered with several M&P's and a Glock 48. Also a couple Ruger single actions.
But the carbines have long interested me, I have some friends that have them.

I started shooting in the early 70s, as soon as I could hold a rifle up. All my male relatives were Army, Marine Corps or LEOs.
I spent 22 years in the Army, all my life since as a civilian has been divided between Montana and Arizona.
I'm a member of a half dozen shooting forums, my main area of interest and expertise is the Ruger Mini-30.

I took my 4595 out and it shot well, but I'm hoping to make it more ergonomical, and the controls more lefty friendly by adding an HTA bullpup stock.
Received 4 Redball mags in the mail today to go with my 4 9 rounders.

I'll do a thread in a few days when it starts taking shape.
Glad to be aboard, I'm sure I'll have some questions.

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome aboard!!! Questions are always welcome, lots of good answers (well mostly :p)

#5 ·
Hi all. I joined up recently as I purchased a used 4595TS and wanted to know more about the carbines. I doubt I'll be buying a Hi-Point pistol, I have that covered with several M&P's and a Glock 48. Also a couple Ruger single actions.
But the carbines have long interested me, I have some friends that have them.

I started shooting in the early 70s, as soon as I could hold a rifle up. All my male relatives were Army, Marine Corps or LEOs.
I spent 22 years in the Army, all my life since as a civilian has been divided between Montana and Arizona.
I'm a member of a half dozen shooting forums, my main area of interest and expertise is the Ruger Mini-30.

I took my 4595 out and it shot well, but I'm hoping to make it more ergonomical, and the controls more lefty friendly by adding an HTA bullpup stock.
Received 4 Redball mags in the mail today to go with my 4 9 rounders.

I'll do a thread in a few days when it starts taking shape.
Glad to be aboard, I'm sure I'll have some questions.
Welcome aboard, from Florida. I'm kinda like you, 1 carbine and a few pistols. Lol

#13 ·
#9 ·
Welcome! I have 2 of those 4595TS's. I forget how many 9's, and 40's. I would like to get one of the Canadian 19" barreled 9's.

#19 ·
Ice quakes you are lucky you don't get the snow snakes
Those are dangerous. Glad they are only on your side of the state

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.