new guy from east tennessee.

Discussion in 'Welcome Aboard' started by jamian, Feb 14, 2015.

1. jamian

jamian Member

Hey guys I just bought my first hi point 995 and just waiting to pick it up and send some rounds through it. Just doing as much reading as I can on the forum and gathering a lot of good info on here. Looking forward to see what this gun has to offer. I'm definitely not a gun snob and I don't know a whole lot of stuff but I'm learning and getting into firearms more and more. I don't have a arsenal yet but I do have enough that you wouldn't want to break into my home while I'm there.

2. Liberty

Liberty Shhh! Lifetime Supporter

Welcome! We love pictures and range reports. Feel free to ask questions - we have enough people here to answer your questions, and have a lot of fun doing it.

3. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

WELCOME
    from the
    Home State
    of
    Hi Point
    &
    "THE"
    Ohio State
    BUCKEYES
    National Champions​

4. Welcome from Oregon!

5. Welcome from South Dakota, I have split residence live in TN on Nikajack most.

6. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

Welcome from the frozen tundra of ND

7. jamian

jamian Member

Yeah I know where that is. My main hobby and sport is fishing yet I have never fished it but I am on another forum called tennesseeanglers.com and have several contacts that do. I live in morristown tn. And right on Cherokee lake. Have only been down here for about 7 years and originally from Rockford IL.

8. shepherd321

shepherd321 Supporting Member

Welcome

My arsenal is the reason someone would break into my home. I have my guns to protect my guns, what a circle.

9. EvilE424

I wallpapered the outside of my house with pics of my arsenal hoping that someone might try out my 2nd amendment rights. No takers yet but a girl can continue to hope

10. hypnodoc143

hypnodoc143 Member

Welcome from a snow covered Seymour TN...

11. EvilE424

Welcome from hell (aka -23 below ND)