Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a first post already and in the wrong spot LOL Old guys issues I guess ?
I'm a Dad of two and grandfather of four, I was a Bail Agent in Indiana for around fifteen years and then made a HUGE mistake and changed professions to join the local Sheriff's Department as a Deputy.
I had turned 50 and wanted insurance and days off LOL
It got me a broken back with surgeries and all that goes with that.
So after a short two years behind the badge ( Jail Deputy ) I had to retire, I've been sitting around fighting disability in the courts for the last three years.
It has however given me some extra range time and got me into building rifles so...
The Blues part refers to my love of Guitars and old Tube amps.
I build my own clones of tweed Fender 1950's amps and love the Blues.
I am a follower of Jesus and believe in the Bible, it is the filter by which I see the world through.
Well there ya go, you know me now.

·
Super Moderator
5,073 Posts
I'm a Dad of two and grandfather of four, I was a Bail Agent in Indiana for around fifteen years and then made a HUGE mistake and changed professions to join the local Sheriff's Department as a Deputy.
So after a short two years behind the badge ( Jail Deputy ) I had to retire, I've been sitting around fighting disability in the courts for the last three years.
It has however given me some extra range time and got me into building rifles so...
I am a follower of Jesus and believe in the Bible, it is the filter by which I see the world through.
Got a BIL originally from Indy. Nice country, but too flat for a PA boy. Sorry to hear about your back. As for posting in the wrong place - it happens, especially with newbies. When in doubt, ask. Again, welcome to the zoo. Don't feed the animals (except the bulldog - he gets treats)

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Super Moderator
9,521 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,608 Posts
Welcome! I'm in Vigo County, which Sheriff dept. did you work with? Thanks for your service, and I have all the respect in the world for our CONSTITUTIONAL LEO'S

1 - 8 of 8 Posts