Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
I was planning to buy a Taurus Judge until a friend of mine pointed out that I could buy a brand new Hi point, with a lifetime warranty and a good used shot gun, for the $500 I was going to plop down on the Taurus!
Now all I need to do is figure out whether I want to get the .45 or the 9mm!
The .45 appeals to me to because I am a big guy with big hands. I like the idea of the 9mm because I'm sort of a tight wad and 9mm ammo is cheap!
Decisions decisions!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

Go Here and read. A compilation of my own compiling. A list of common malfunctions, their causes, and fixes.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome: Delmar

Plenty to see, do and learn around here and lots of folks to answear all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :tongue2:
I would suggest the C-9 to start then move up to the JHP 45 IMHO

But remember.......................................................

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no CURE :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Watch out for broomhead hes hording all the meds LOL

Jet

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Plenty to learn from the nice folks here.
I have both the 9mm and 45. I like the 45 more but like the ammo cost of 9mm beter. Both have worked out real well for me. If I had to choose I's say the 45 because it is a beast. I am also begening to reload for the 45 so in the end it will be much cheaper than 9mm on ammo. Just get what suits you the best because in the end your the only one that has to be happy with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.