Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm the FNG from the upper parts of Tennessee. I just picked up my C9 about 2 weeks ago. It was mainly due to the help of all the fine people on this website saying such good things about their Hi-Points. So thanks to all on here. Now I just have to track down a 995 in the new tactical frame.

Steve C

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
welcome to the forum. we are in the beginning stages of a "meet" "camping trip" for the forum members. it will be in ohio i think. if thats not to far to travel for a weekend. keep your eyes peeled if you are interested.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will keep my eye out for the meetup. Ohio isn't too bad from here as long as it isn't in the upper third. I'm basically so far north in TN that half my backyard is in KY.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Where in TN are you? I'm in Nashville. Dad and are going to try and plan a 2nd Annual/Bi-Annual TN Meet 'N' Shoot a little further into spring

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm up near the White House area. About 30 miles north of Nashville.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I know where you at. Use to do delivery/pickup runs up there when I worked for Finder's Keepers Furniture.

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Cookeville, TN.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Always good to find people in the area.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
:welcome:

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answer all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2: :thinking: :yes:

But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

1 - 12 of 12 Posts