Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my 995 carbine last November at a gunshow and have been one happy plinker since. I have been showing my weapon and letting others test fire to just about every friends I go shoot with at the local range. Never had a problem. Just for kicks I decided to fire out 500 rounds without cleaning my gun. It never jammed. Except when I tried out my 2 promag 15 rounders. They were junk. Anyone know how to modify these hi capacity mags so I can use it with my gun? Spent about $50 for both of them. Such a waste to throw away. It fires the first round but after that, the ammo won't even go in the chamber right. If anyone lives in VA or the DC area, PM me if you all want to shoot around or hunt.

--AL
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

-->Go Here and read. My compilation of common malfunctions, their causes, and fixes.<--

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome:

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answear all your hipoint questions. Enjoy ::) :yes:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.