Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there.im from columbus.im glad im not the only person in the wourld that likes hi points.i have the 380 and i love it.i herd alot of bad things about them but i think if you keep them clean and oil there good guns :D

·
You know who I am
9,304 Posts
Shoot you don't even have to keep em clean and oiled for them to be good guns haha. I quit cleaning my 995 (other than the barrel) about 600 rounds ago and don't have any trouble out of it.

Welcome to HPFF!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
:welcome: from another central ohioan. Only bore snaked my old JCP40 until 1k. Worked flawlessly. Clean my 995 with ATI stock every 300-500 rounds though. But that's another story.

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Welcome to the forum from TN. We do live our Hi-Points. I clean mine after ever outing. Can't stand not to take care of my babies.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
:welcome: from Oklahoma! I agree - take care of your Hi-Point and it'll take care of you.

·
Registered
850 Posts
With all of these Ohio guys here I'm beginning to wonder why we can't get a meet. Anyways welcome from Central Ohio as well.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
:welcome:

From Arizona

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answer all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2: :yes: :thinking:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

1 - 18 of 18 Posts