New guy from PA.

Discussion in 'Welcome Aboard' started by kfox75, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Hello all. My name is Kevin, and I'm from Erie. Tallbump refered me to here, so I thought I'd check it out.Took a look around, liked what I saw, and decided to sign up.

2. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the asylum. We won't hold knowing tallbump against you. Well, we'll try not to anyways. No guarantees.

3. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Welcome. You'll like it here. We have some good discussions, and it is very entertaining, with something new to learn pretty regularly.

4. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Welcome K.
    As you found out already, lotsa knowledge here and not just on HiPoints.
    Tall got a killer deal from you!

5. colthrash

colthrash Member

but don't mention pork...

6. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

Hey Kevin, welcome to the Asylum.

I think you'll have a great time here, and from what I saw from you when we met, I think you'll fit in quite well here.

You'll have to let us know what you think of that JCP

7. welcome to the forum from Florida's nature coast. If no one has warned you as of yet, hi points like to multiply. With their quality to price point factor, added to the fact they have an unparalleled lifetime warranty, it is quite easy to talk yourself into wanting to turn your single hi point into a matched (carbine/pistol) set.

8. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Welcome from MO!..... Nice to have you!

9. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

Welcome from -23 North Dakota!

10. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Evil it's only 60 degrees warmer here in Plano

11. Will do tall. Kind of getting a chuckle out of the fact that I know a couple of the folks on here from the other forum I'm on. Thanks All for making me feel welcomed.

We were within 10 degrees of that on Friday Evil. And that's in the lowlands closer to the big lake. :eek: Preety sad when my cousin in Fairbanks walked outside to a warmer temp that day than we had in Erie.

Sounds like our winters when my family and I lived in Jacksonville NC. i used to think that was cold.

12. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

Hello and welcome from Indiana! ;)

13. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    So it needs to be asked. Why did you name yourself after a radio station?

14. I didn't. First initial, last name, year of birth. I know there is a station in San fran with that handle, now I know of one in Vermont.