Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
Well I’ve been debating with myself over the Kel Tec Sub 2000 or a Planet of the Apes Carbine for some time now. After seeing the new TS pictures I’m convinced the TS it is. Any mechanics difference/improvement over the classic vs. the TS? Not that the 995 has any major issues that I can find on this forum.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
:welcome: The TS has LRHO and a really cool looking stock. The stock is also of better quality. Other than that its pretty much the same, so no bugs and kinks that need to be worked out as they are using the same gun just a different butt stock and they threw some rails on it.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
:welcome: from IL, like radair said its got the last round hold open, and the upgraded stock. Personally i'd go with the 995 and save yourself some cash or use the extra money for ammo.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum from TN. Anon626 covered it all except for the fact that he wants my TS stock if I can whittle me a wooden one. :D

·
Premium Member
36,075 Posts
Welcome from the Intermountain West!
So are you WA, OR, or ID? Grew up in Oregon myself...really miss the trees.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Go with TS. I had the classic and now the TS and I like it alot more. You can really trick the TS out. Where in the PNW are you? Recently live in Oregon and Washington

·
Premium Member
36,075 Posts
Hey! Got a brother in Tacoma, cousin in Puyallup. Nice area, once you get off I-5, and forget about the politics! :angel:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.