Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,022 Posts
I havethe same gun. If that sear spring came from M-Carbo, TAKE IT OUT NOW!. You have created a situation where your gun can go full auto. That spring is too light. Dozens of posts here giving full details, so I won't repeat it for the umpteenth time. Otherwise, you got a great pistol. Mine eats what it's fed and is very accurate. Welcome to the zoo

Reactions: Rerun

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,664 Posts
Know of any other?
Theres at least two. That James fella sells them also. I won't post his page and give him free advertising

·
Premium Member
6,022 Posts
Know of any other?
Nope. But that doesn't mean much. I don't buy or look for many after market parts. I takeit they're the only one's out there?
Never mind, moonz beat me to the post.

·
Resident PITA
16,381 Posts
Theres at least two. That James fella sells them also. I won't post his page and give him free advertising
I did not know that. I'm quite sure it's just as reliable as McJunko's.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,664 Posts
I did not know that. I'm quite sure it's just as reliable as McJunko's.
Yep. He's a law suit waiting to happen. He was here for a short time. He sells those collapsible stocks kits.

·
Premium Member
JHP
9,416 Posts
My JHP accepts all ammo including reloaded and is more accurate than I am.

I used a piece of bicycle inner tube on my grip for a firmer hold.

Rerun

·
Premium Member
9,606 Posts
Welcome, OP. I used to be on the other side of the Howard Frankenstein from PC. Got stuck on that thing for four hours when a guy flipped his vehicle over the side just before I got onto it.

It looks like you went all out with your JHP 45. I kept mine plain stock, but it is fun to take it out to run. It's an accurate pistol!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts