Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my names Rex, friends call me 8ball (no not a drug reference) after Ike the wife and idecided it was time to be protected. so we are now the proud new owners of 2 hi points a 45 and a 9(pistols), and after reading more and more on the company and the guns themselves i think i made a good choice. hope to find lots of good info here.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

My assistant, Leland, will be by to dole out the meds. :sleezy:

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Welcome to the forum dude. :welcome:

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys, dang dont i know about gun snobs, was talking to friends about the hi points before buying, several said the normal oh they are crap, buy something better blah blah blah. then slowly i started hearing a few say (quietly) ya know i shot one of those, and outshot myself on my own normal gun. when i bought my 45 i almost got knocked down by another guy wanting it, so i put cash on it there (pawn shops and layaway, for when ya just dont have that much cash on hand) he was so upset that he didnt get it, and was talking about how good the warranty was. since then i have tuned out the snobs, i like both i own, the 45 fits my hand (im 6'3 and well lets say fluffy) and the nine isnt uncomfortable although i hope with the 10 round clips it gives me a little more pinky area or ill be shooting like im sipping tea...rofl

yall have a good new year!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts