Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I shouldnt say its a big problem but got a few minutes to fire my new 9mm. 15 rounds and had one jamb. Is it OK with High Point to do mods or should you send it in first ? I hope to put a few more rounds through it this weekend ( if I can find any) Talk more later.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im definatly not going to give up on the gun, I will try to fix whats wrong (with the help here) but just because it was a cheap gun doesnt mean it shouldnt be right out of the box. Been shooting friends guns (popular brands) over the last year and never had a problem no matter what. All kinds of ammo and many different people shooting them, wives, kids, parents, ect... and there never seemed to be a "relaxed grip" problem and we never had to load the mag. in a certian way (and would it stay that way after the first shot ?) or keep it loaded for weeks before hand.

I have been told before that I needed to relax my grip so I dont think thats the problem and my mag has been loaded since I bought the gun (month ago)

Yes, I only shot it 15 rounds so I will keep trying and let you know whats going on with it. BB

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I fired off another 5 rounds today while waiting for paint to dry..........I paint cars. I was shooting at an empty 1 gal paint can. Not sure where the 1st round went but the last 4 werent too bad. No other problems to report. And just for kicks I measured the distance I was shooting at. 50 feet :D I will have to get a picture of where I hit on the can. BB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.