Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im Carter, im using my GI bill as we speak taking classes to become a gunsmith and im looking into startin a small shop but i want to focus in one area but still be able to do the rest any ideas on what area or pointers? also as i get more and more tools grow with the trade ill be giving 50% discounts to all military past or present and 25% to repeat customers so help me out send me all you got guys. thanks

Sgt.carter

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i got it covered

lol thanks for the input i got military weapons down pat being infantry i can take apart any ar15 or such in my sleep lol and im getting more work at pistols all the time and ill be keeping at it and as for the indiana thing ive had a fair share of work rly andim going to make full use of the web and ship alot of custom work i do im a great artist and make some nice art with stocks and inlays i plan on doing my best to get this off the ground so keep up the input and anything els. aslo im in terre haute about an hour and a half from indy and 2 hours from eveansville.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.