Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yellow, Im the new guy. I got a .45 from a friend as payment for a car part. Not a bad feeling gun but I haven't had the chance to fire it yet. Still awaiting the background check to go through, but there is nothing on my history to worry. It seems like an older gun since it does not have a grip mag release like it looks like the newer ones do. The mag release is at the bottom of the grip itself. Not a ig deal though since it is going to be used maily for home defense. I'm looking to getting a C-9 and a 9mm carbine in the future as well. I also want to get my hands on a Springfield XD-m 9.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It doesnt seem too bad. In this picture if you look at the bottom of the grip you can see the mag release.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
If any HiPoint could be considered sleek, it's those with the European mag releases.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Welcome to the addiction. My name is Leland and im a certified Hi Point Addiction Therapist. My assistant Broomhead has already informed you of this AWSOME sickness!!

Click here to see an actual therapy session in progress

Now tell me all about it!!!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

My assistant, Leland, will be by to dole out the meds. :sleezy:

·
Registered
191 Posts
You know, I never thought I'd like a Euro mag release until I got my CZ-52 the other day. It was a bit awkward at first, but it didn't take long to get the hang of it. I agree, that thing is pretty sleek looking. Is the grip really big, like the newer JHP?

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
i had one of those i sold to dad. he loves it and still has it. the grip size is about the same as the newer guns but it has a metal frame. Warranty still applies but its a different addy to send it in IIRC.

SW

·
Registered
191 Posts
I think all the 40's & 45's go to a different mothership than the carbines, don't they? Well, I guess it's in the sticky.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome to HPLand!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.