New guy

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by Scottmh, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Scottmh

Scottmh Member

Hello everyone I am new to hi point and bought a slew of used ones for cheap and got the chance to shoot them over the weekend. ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1404785605.084080.jpg ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1404785615.648835.jpg
    I have a 9mm, 40 and 45 handgun and the 45 carbine. The only one I had consistent problems with is the 9mm. Failure to feed, had to slap the slide after firing and worst of all the magazine kept falling out! But all the rest were awesome. I've already bought more mags and a red dot for the carbine haha

2. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Great start! Welcome to the group!

3. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Score!!!! Wow, did you get them all in a package deal? And welcome btw. I love the carbines, dont know about the pistols, but you can send the 9mm back to MoM (mfg) and they will refurb it for the cost of shipping. Hp has an excellent warranty.

4. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Welcome from MO Scott!

5. Scottmh

Scottmh Member

The three handguns came as a package. The carbine was a spur of the moment thing and it's my favorite haha

6. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

The carbines are a blast, ammo is just expensive. Ive resorted to plinkin with .22lr. Its the cheapest thing going, and even its expensive.

7. jbardellini

jbardellini Member

Welcome from ca

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

8. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Let your addiction begin

WELCOME from the home state of Hi Point!

9. Welcome to the family, from the People's Republik of Kommiefornia.

10. Welcome to the Hi-Point family - happy shooting! :D

11. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Welcome from Texas, it is nice to see new members with good taste (4595TS). My only problem with mine is that it too much fun to shoot so it get expensive.