Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi every one . im from Vermont im 22,i like to hunt ,fish . i currently don't own any hi points ,but im looking to get one . im interested in the hi point carbines ,and looking to get some knowledge about them ,ive herd quite a bit of bashing reviews on hi points but ive just brushed it off as gun snobs being gun snobs ,im looking to pick one of these up as a camp gun ,id like to bag a coyote and even maybe a deer , i but like i said im looking some scoop on the hi point carbines .

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
:welcome: from IL, the carbines are great guns. Perfect for taking out a yote and can be used to take out deer as well.

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
:welcome: from the hot part of southern Oregon! I agree that if it goes bang when you pull the trigger then it's a good gun! Snobs have more money than common sense and need to justify their high dollar purchases!

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum from TN. I have the 995TS carbine and really like it. Makes a good camp gun. Should meet all your needs for an intermediate range rifle. Like mine so well I whish I had another one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the welcome fellas, im wondering if any one here has bagged any deer with there hi points ?i called my local hi point dealer and he said that the 995 carbine would cost me under 200$is that a good price ?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Is it a 995b?

If so might want to ask this question on the carbine board to any VT residents in your area. Having said that here is what I know.

Last month Cabela's in East Hartford, CT had some 995b's for $169.99. But as far as I know that ship has sailed. Not sure if they have any more left @ that price. Might want to check. But even if they had them @ $169.99.+ Shipping and FFL fees. You still may be back @ under $200.

If it is a 995TS. Grab it as fast as you can and don't look back. Not Kidding!!!!

Prices vary greatly on the 995TS. Some are finding 995TS's for $209 + shipping and FFL transfer fees. Which could be a good deal. See the carbine section for details.

Hope this helped. Also sent as a PM.

Walt

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
:welcome: from Oklahoma! The 995 looks like a great carbine to get from everything I've read. $200 sounds like a pretty good deal for the 995 TS.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome:

From Arizona

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answer all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2: :yes: :thinking:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

1 - 16 of 16 Posts