New here

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Dru, Dec 20, 2007.

1. HI, I'm new to this forum, I am a long time Hi-Point owner. I love the guns. I currently have one of each caliber. Like many of you, I have never had any problems with them.

I am currently thinking of using Duracoat on my 995. Has any one done this? Does it work well? Any pics of them?

2. hipoint.nut

hipoint.nut Member

Welcome to the forum. I think a few people have duracoated their carbines, I am sure they will chime in sooner or later.

3. Don't know about the duracoat but welcome to the forum

4. 1motion

1motion Guest

its always good to have another hi point fan around.... ive been thinking about duracoating my .45 but ive put it off because i cant decide on a color, i like the dark red since its just a defense gun but i think if i dont go with german olive grey or OD green i might not be happy with myself.

welcome once again and let us know your plans if you decide to duracoat

5. Ari

Ari Guest

Welcome/// We have had one use duracoat on his carbine. I do not remember who but maybe he will speak up. It did look good when he got done....

6. I like the green that everyone seem to be going with on different weapons these days

7. hpman

hpman Guest

8. Welcome to the forum. I have owned threee points. They are trulky good weapons.

Nver had a problem with mine either that a little routine care didn't solve.

Don't know about duracoat. I have decided to leave mine the cool basic color color that they came in. If the finish starts wearing, duracoat is probably what I'll go with tho.

9. Hello ! and welcome to the board.

10. Welcome.

Talk to Mr. DuraCoat um I mean ARI

11. Thanks for the welcome. Its nice to see there are many others like me who like thier HP.

12. HPHooked

HPHooked Member

Welcome to the board, Dru. Always good to have another member around. :D