Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, I bought a CF-380 this past weekend at a gun show here in Mo. like what I see so far and I really like this forum. You may see a steady flow of newbees like me on here. The lady at the show said she had over 60 on Fri. and I bought the next to last one on Sat. :blink:

·
514 Posts
:welcome:

You'll love your CF380. Mine has shot flawlessly out of the box. My only recommendation is to load up the mags and let them sit for a couple of weeks. If you have any questions, ask!

Broomhead will be along shortly to induct you into our little support group.

cheers,
Kyu

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
What part of missouri are you in? i am just oustside of kansas city.
I'm just north of Hannibal. We've got east and west covered.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
:welcome: LittandJake

Glad to see ya on board, You will love you new 380 as with any hipoint,
Lots to see,do and learn around here have fun :D

Happy Shoot'n

And Remeber, Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry fellas, been away for a few days. I'm from just north of Columbia, so we got the central part of the state covered as well.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
we might have to organize a missouri hi point shoot. Just where to have it. A private range would be best. The conservation ranges are ok, but 1 round every 3-5 seconds is kind of hard when you have 30 rds loaded in an Ak.

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Hey Super Virgil what part of KC are you in?

The few times I have had my C9 out I have been to the Parma Woods range in Parkville. There is an indoor range over in Claycomo I have been wanting to get to, it may become a must if 8 degrees is going to be the high for a while.

I agree with the 1 shot per 3-5 seconds at the MDC ranges it does take a little of the fun out of it. Some friends and I get together a few times a year for a guys weekends out and central Kansas on some remote property. I cant wait to get out there try some rapid fire with her.

I would in for a Missouri shoot sometime, however imagine the sight of 30 MDC shooting stalls all filled with Hi-Points!

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Insert Quote
Quote from: Raygam on Today at 01:01:45 PM

x2
I am in olathe and go to the bullethole for practice. $20 a year membership, then $9 a visit after that.
I was thinking of getting a membership there but I work down in OP and live up north. I'll wait and see if I keep my job first, no point in having a membership for a place in the part of town that I wont be going to anymore. :'(

How is that place? I just stopped in once to see what Hi-Points they had on hand. Is it really busy or have long waits for open spots?

G

·
been their two times now. First time was my buddy and I. We both got a lane right next to each other. The next time was 3 of us we shared 2 lanes so we could stay close. There are a bunch of afterwork shooters but both times I went was after 6 and got in fine. There are 21 lanes and then they have the basement for the ccw class and other shooting events. Were layers, no short sleeves this time of year, cause it is very cold in the shooting range. They have some propane heaters going but its not enough! But over all I like it there for a quick shoot and have good prices on their range ammo.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
i am from Independence. i usually shoot at crossfire. i think it is like 7 per hour to shoot there, but they really do not car what you do there. never shot at the bullet hole. Do you have to buy thier ammo to shoot there. I am shooting my own LRN reloads. When the weather warms up, we will have to plan an Hp shoot here in missouri.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.