Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a new Hi Point 380 compact. I asked about an extra magazine and the dealer said it only came with one mag. A few buyers guides I have looked at say that the 380 and the 9mm compacts come with 2 mags. Is this true? Was I lied to?

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Its possible, but I have seen new HP's with only one mag.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Same here, my C9 only came with one 8 round mag so I ordered another 10 round mag from Hipoint. Have you been able to buy shells for your 380?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks for all the replies. I bought one mag already. Need a couple more. As far as the ammo goes, I've been pretty lucky. Gander Mountain had 4 boxes of Fiocchi for 21.00 each. Another small shop had 5 boxes of Lellier & Bellot for 20.00 and Boggs Gun Shop here in Charleston had 2 boxes of Mag-Tech for 20.00. I snagged as much as I could. Also saw that gamaliel.com has some Blazer and Winchester for 16.97 a box. I have almost a full box of .45 auto ammo. I'd be more than glad to swap it for some .380 rounds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.