New Hi Point 45 pistol

Discussion in 'Welcome Aboard' started by labo1, Jan 22, 2015.

1. labo1

labo1 Member

I never thought I would ever buy a Hi Point. I didn't know what I was missing! I shot my Hi Point 45 and would have to say it is one of the nicest shooting handguns I have ever shot. I am very impressed and would highly recommend Hi Point to anyone! Darn now I am going to have to buy a carbine also! :)

2. labo1

labo1 Member

I forgot to say Hello from Minnesota!

3. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Hello from North Texas. I was skeptical of the Hi Point pistols even though I owned a 4595TS. I got a great deal at Cabela's before Christmas and walked out with a JHP for $148 total. I was very impressed with it and love shooting it.

Working on getting a Thingmeister mag release and a set of his grips for it now. One word of advice is to get a few extra mags. The Thingmeister release lets you use 1911 mags.

4. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Welcome Labo.
    Great bunch here with a lot of knowledge on .....well pretty much everything under the sun.
    .45 JHP owner myself, only gun I could afford at the time ;)

5. Lighthorse

Lighthorse Member

Yeah thats to funny. So happy with your $200 45 you forgot to say Hi, and rightfully so. I'm no well of info on HPs but it appears to me all the bad hype comes mostly from the C-9. The JCP and JHP are great guns, really who wants to drag there 1911 through the mud and dirt. Thats what my HPs for and it takes it. If I have to run and grab a hand gun. I'm grabbing the one that doesn't care what kind of ammo I feed it. That would be my HP.....

6. Lighthorse

Lighthorse Member

Oh I almost forgot, Welcome.:D

7. Welcome. I'm a new guy here my self. There is a ton of great info on this site.

8. Moestooge

Moestooge Member

Welcome to the forum. I like the JHP 45 best of all the H-P products.

9. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Good choice for your first HP product. It's what I just got, and it is a sweet shooter. Push your target out to 25 yds, and you'll be impressed!

10. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

WELCOME
    from the home state
    of
    Hi Point
    &
    "THE"
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    National Football
    CHAMPIONS​

11. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I have a few HP 45's too!

Attached Files:

12. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

Hello and welcome to the "non-gun snob" forum! ;)

13. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Welcome from the great southwest!

14. Grant

Grant Member

Welcome to TA. Sorry in the delay in welcoming you here.