Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow I have owned my 9mm Hi Point Carbine now for 9 months but I have never shot it until today. Pulled it out of the box and went to the range with around 200 rds of Remington UMC ammo. It was only off a little and I only had to make two adjustments and I was dead on were I wanted to be. I did not clean or lube it before I took it out and had no FTF or FTE. Cant wait to get to the range next week.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Welcome to the forum & congrats on your purchase of the 995.
I love mine & it too shoots like a dream.
Be sure to give us a range report & pics of your targets next time you shoot.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I know that feeling............When I go to the range I always bring my 995....wiether I am shooting Trap, Military weapons, pistols, or tuning up my hunting rifles..........I always finish with the 995.......Got to love Hi-Point

·
Registered
6 Posts
I too took my 995 to the range for the first time today. I bought it yesterday($169 new) and put a cheap BSA red-dot($29) on it. Zero'd it in fairly quickly.

I am impressed! I had one not chamber correctly, but I think it was not fully seated in the mag(my fault). Nice groups at 25 yards(max at this gun range).

My son is badgering me to take him tomorrow to shoot it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.