Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My HiPoint .45 is awesome! Never shot it due to a bad trigger return spring, but it's awesome.

My Bone 2 Pick with Hi-Point.
-2x numbers to call for Carbine support, 1000x calls and 2weeks later, nada.

-Their pistol lines, work fine since no one buys Hipoint pistols, yet they cant assist with carbines.. I hope the carbine support get paid more since they actually stay busy.

-1st issue, lack of carbine support staff.
-2nd issue, lack of additional means of communication, maybe invest in a live chat or email service rather than rely on someone pushing redial over and over.
-3rd issue, if you fix parts for free anyway, make an online store where I can buy a stupid spring for the gun. I would pay rather than have to stand in line for a "free" spring.

I am SURE someone here will make me look like a fool by pointing out that I can get this spring elsewhere, though that is what I am looking for. Model #?

· Premium Member
5,457 Posts
Email and Facebook are not reliable contact methods, unfortunately they only have one operator at each number, it does make for a hassle, but that's your only option for now.

· Resident PITA
16,253 Posts
-Their pistol lines, work fine since no one buys Hipoint pistols,
Yup. Found all eight of mine lying in a pumpkin patch. :rolleyes:

· Registered
814 Posts
I suspect GSP is just venting.... seems like every year I see folks raising cain about support for just about all companies this time of year. Got to remember, hours of operation change, people go on vacation, etc, etc. Hang in there GSP.... be patient and be polite and they will take care of you. HiPoint really knows how to take care of their customers.

· Huh?
433 Posts
First, it's the busiest time of the year. Best to plan not to do these sort of thing from November-Febuary. That's what I do and sure makes everything a whole lot easier. Thread like this comes up all the time during the winter holiday season.

Their main focus is getting the production going as they are very well behind. Look at it from business point of view.

Spend more time on gun production that's making you a lot of money

or

Spend more time on Customer Service that you will lose profit on. Sending out parts free, repair free, magazine shipped out with gun for repair to compensate for customer paying shipping on their gun. Paying employees to take care of phone, emailing, and shipping as well as labors for gun repair. Money need to come from somewhere in order to support Lifetime Warranty.

· Premium Member
3,949 Posts
Kimber support is notoriously unsupportive. To be honest, not having used it myself I have not heard of a firearms firm with a better CS rep than HP.
The Henry forum has a Henry rep who answers questions and helps get problems resolved. Their service dept and turnaround time are 2nd to none. Every brand name firearm forum should have a Mfg service rep as a member.

· Premium Member
988 Posts
A. This forum is not official, it's fan run.

B. Yeah, nobody buys Hi-Points. That's why they are the number 12 US firearm manufacturer. Those guns are all piled up in a field in Ohio somewhere and the assembly line just keeps magically going.

Op sorry you're having trouble. Try calling first thing in the morning east coast time that easy you're not fighting with left coast people for attention.

· Premium Member
5,457 Posts
TheSpanishInquisition said:
A. This forum is not official, it's fan run.

B. Yeah, nobody buys Hi-Points. That's why they are the number 12 US firearm manufacturer. Those guns are all piled up in a field in Ohio somewhere and the assembly line just keeps magically going.

Op sorry you're having trouble. Try calling first thing in the morning east coast time that easy you're not fighting with left coast people for attention.
Don't refer to us as the left!

Lol.

· Resident PITA
16,253 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.