Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my name is Louie I acquired a .40 S&W JCP from a friend ofnmine last week on a trade for a transmission for his truck. Not a bad trade since I had $0 in the transmission to begin with. Ive been reading your forum for the last week listening in and checking out the discussions on the guns and thus far I am actually really pleased with the gun its self. I have not had the time to shoot it very much yet only 10 rounds through it my self and my friend only shot 75 through it in the last 4 months since he bought it new. So the gun isn't even broke in as of yet. This is my first hand gun I have owned other than my black powder .44 I do have a .22 rifle and a .50 cal black powder as well.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Welcome to the club General, let us know if we can help!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hey broomhead!! Do your stuff!!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a HiPoint addict. Welcome to our support program.
There are five steps in this program.
Step 1: Buy a ton of ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more HiPoints.
Step 3: Repeat steps 1 and 2 repeatedly.
Step 4: Snicker at all Gun Snobs for paying way too much, when their backs are turned.
Step 5: Happily spread the addiction to as many people as humanly possible.

Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery. There is no recovery.
:drool: :drool: :drool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to say I do really like the .40 I got and I am already looking to get the .45 soon hopefully for christmas from the looks of it. Cant wait. My uncle is an avid hand gun owner he has atleast 10 that he shoots and he was looking over the .40 I got and was impressed with what you get for the money. He is going out with me this week to shoot it. I am betting he will also like the way it shoots as well.

·
Registered
870 Posts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I joined a while back but didn't see this board. Oops! I'm from nw Illinois myself.

I think you will enjoy this forum. There are some very knowledgable folks here (I'm not one, btw) and I know you will love the Hi-Point firearms and the forum.

The pistols are natural pointers and fit nicely in the hand. Some folks add Hogue slip-on grips and I may do the same at some point.

It's ironic that most people that sneer at the very mention of "Hi-Point" have never shot one.

:doh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts