Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
:welcome:
Still getting my handgun fix but might look at the carbines if the supply gets better. I shoot my 9 and 40 every time I can but ammo is tight around here right now. :'(

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots to see and learn from the nice folks here. I hope you enjoy your Hi-Points as much as I do mine.

·
Banned
401 Posts
Well I picked my C9 up on January 1st and it looks like I have found a heck of deal on a .45 JHP, that I will pick up on Wed, now I just need to find my pet pistol which is the .40 and I will have a hat trick!

LOL

Dp

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really haven't got to put a lot of rounds through them yet, but so far I am very pleased.
They seem to be pretty accurate. The dealer where I bought mine actually had some C9's left when I picked up the 45.
I figured they wouldn't have lasted long. He said they have some 995's on order but they don't know when they will get one in. :blink:

·
Registered
849 Posts
I have had a 995 for a few years and absolutely love it. Then I bought a JCP .40 in about January-ish I think? After that though I went a bought a C9 the next month. I love the Hi Points. I kind of want the JHP but I don't know yet. I want a .45 but I don't know if I want it or not.

G

·
I really can't say I love it but it sure is a very good range (practice) gun. My 40 is a little big but I can conceal
it when I have a mind to. It is definitely worth the price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.