New Hi-Point owner

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by Hdonly, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Hdonly

Hdonly Member

Just bought my Hi-Point .45 Pistol and Carbine. I love them already. I took the front rail, sight, lower rail and rear sight off and added a FireField Red Dot sight. Pistol shoots good right out of the box. I hope to get the red dot sighted in this weekend. All I heard was "How ugly they are". I call BS on that. I think they look good and feel good. You will have to excuse my crappy picture!

Attached Files:

2. Fyi its not considered a real forum picture unless you have obligatory toes or feet in the picture!! You'll learn this the more you read.
    Welcome from Wisconsin

3. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Yeah we need feet or your belly in the pictures.....tradition.
    Welcome to the forum!

4. PapaMAS

PapaMAS PapaMAS Member

Me, too. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't need, want, or like a bunch of sparkly bling, especially not on my firearms.

5. Bamaboy

Bamaboy Member

Welcome to the forum and I love my two 4595's but they are kinda ugly but never fail to shut up haters and hit the target.
    HP she's the ugly girl that puts out.

6. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

Nice OP! Picture isn't that bad, and that carbine you picked up, will most certainly get your butt out from between a rock and a hard spot! :D

7. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Yea. Use the butt to dig around the rock and the barrel to lever it out of the hole.

8. Hdonly

Hdonly Member

That's ok. As long as it still goes bang. I am not opposed to multi-purpose tools!