Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a NIB 40 Cal for $155 Plus Tax, on 10/08/09. Going to the range on 10/16/09 to see how she does! I do have to admit reminds me of a battery operated drill, C-9 looks much better!

·
Registered
398 Posts
If it shoots like my used one..you'll love it. I must add the drill might hold a charge longer..heh..unless you reload the mag really fast. Enjoy it sir..I enjoy mine.

·
Registered
799 Posts
congrats,you also got a good deal on it.i bought mine this month
for $127 used well i say used cus it didn't come in the box but
i really cant tell it's in that good of condition.have fun and keep it clean.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought a new .40 in May. I must say of all the handguns I've shot it is one of the most accurate. I was pleasantly surprised and now I think I'll look for a .45 to try. I've never shot an accurate .45 before so maybe again I'll be surprised. Hopefully. The Colts and Argentinian WWII surplus I've had are fun to shoot but leave a bit to be desired in the accuracy department.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got my JCP about fiive seconds before I told them I also wanted the JHP at a local hardware store. The JCP is more fun to shoot for some reason, but the JHP is pretty serious stuff! I kill about a snake or two a week when mowing my "back forty" with CCI/SPEER #9 shot. Three loads with no problem each week. Excellent feed for something that isn't supposed to feed. Good luck and I wish you as much fun and safety as I have had. RL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts