New HP C9

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by rpward51, Jan 20, 2015.

Tags:
  1. rpward51

rpward51 Member

New member here.

Purchased a new C9 from Mary's Pistols in Tacoma WA on Friday the 16th. Got it with the HP Galco leather paddle holster for $185. Not the best price I've heard but not bad.

Didn't have time to get on it until yesterday. Did the usual internal clean up and the J. Dalton magazine tune up.

Took it to the range last night. Haven't fired a hand gun in probably 18 years and no long guns in even longer.

This little C9 didn't miss a beat. Pull the trigger, C9 goes bang, sends round down range, and cycles for another shot. Firing 115 grain FMJ Federals from Walmart.

First 2 images are at 15 feet. Last image is at 25 feet.

This little guy is a keeper. :D

Bob

Attached Files:

2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum!.... Nice to have you here, and that the C9 was flawless!..

3. Dave4903

Dave4903 My other car is a M60A3 Supporting Member

4. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

Welcome to the forum. C9's are very fun to shoot and very comfortable imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

5. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

WELCOME
    from the home state
    of
    Hi Point
    &
    "THE"
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    "National Football
    CHAMPIONS​

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  6. MistrBackgammon

MistrBackgammon Member

Welcome! Fun guns. By far the best warranty service in the universe. Nice folks on this forum although occasionally somebody will get grumpy.

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

7. Hello and welcome. I'm pretty much in the same place as you. I hadn't owned a hand gun in years. I got to say, your shooting is better then mine. I defently need more range time. But damm it's fun to practice.