New HP Owner and New Forum Member

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by bikeman, Feb 10, 2008.

1. bikeman

bikeman Guest

Man, I have been reading this forum non-stop for a few days, now. I really enjoy what you guys have done with your Carbines. I have to say a few years ago I was not impressed with the HP and I showed my gun-snobness. Being a police officer I had fallen into the mindset of "either it's a Glock or it's not". Now, I have put about 800 rounds through my 4095 and I love it. I would stake my life on this little baby. I have it set up just the way I want it and couldn't be happier. Today, I finished sighting in my Aimpoint M2 and I have a pic to show the results. This is common target tape and the distance was 25 yards. So the Gunny doesn't yell at me I have pictures. Thanks for all the info you guys share and a personal thanks for your understanding to the newbies. They need nurturing, not torturing. :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Welcome! Nice shootin', bikeman!

3. Welcome Bikeman! I do believe you have that baby zeroed in.That sure is a nice piece of work.
    Sure like the looks with the light.If you can't see it you will never know where you hit it.

4. Good job! I pity the poor burglar that picks your house...

5. hey, welcome to the fold!

6. Welcome. Good shooting.

7. Welcome. What kind of scope is on there?

8. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Welcome to the dark side, seriously, HP's look their best in black. :)

9. Welcome, nice grouping! Looks like you can cover it with a quarter.

10. Welcome!!! Nice shooting. The aimpoint is a nice touch.

11. Welcome to the forum. You'll like it here.

12. welcome to the forum

13. bikeman

bikeman Guest

Sambo42xa, that is an Aimpoint M2. I have the same thing on my AR and I liked it so well I had bought another. So, when I got the HP I thought what better place to put it, instead of sitting on the shelf.

14. Very nice piece......and $. Well, for me anyway. Looks good on the 995. Thumbs up!

15. Cool, welcome aboard. The chat room is open all the time but gets used the most between 10:30-4:00 at night.