Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
HP 4595
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only own one HP, a 4595 carbine. I always heard bad stuff about HP firearms until I bought my carbine. But videos I've seen show while not a pretty, well finished gun, they always go bang and hit what you point at. My carbine gave me 1" groups @ 25 the first time out and it eats every kind of ammo I've fed it! ...

"New kid" ain't truly correct, I've been shooting for 55 years and reloading for 40...

·
Premium Member
5,964 Posts
Welcome to the zoo

·
Premium Member
3,960 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Oregunian! Yeah, the 4595TS is a decent carbine, and there are the 20rd Redball mags for them that's been pretty reliable for me. Although it's nice being able to share the 8rd-9rd mags with the .45 HI Point handguns.... :)

·
Premium Member
36,969 Posts
Hello from an ex-Oregonian. K. Falls, plus Medford, Lakeview, and Gilchrist at different times in the last century. Back when “Don’t Californicate Oregon” was still a hopeful thing. That didn’t age well.😩

From Utah now. Fewer trees, fewer people, cheaper gas, more freedom. But I do miss the trees….😢

·
Premium Member
3,960 Posts
Hello from an ex-Oregonian. K. Falls, plus Medford, Lakeview, and Gilchrist at different times in the last century. Back when “Don’t Californicate Oregon” was still a hopeful thing. That didn’t age well.😩

From Utah now. Fewer trees, fewer people, cheaper gas, more freedom. But I do miss the trees….😢
We lost a good number of trees thanks to the big wildfires in the last few years :( hell we almost lost an entire town of Little Niagara by Detroit Lake.

·
Super Moderator
10,145 Posts
Welcome from the Old North State.

Yep, the Hi Point Carbines are good ones!

·
Premium Member
36,969 Posts
We lost a good number of trees thanks to the big wildfires in the last few years :( hell we almost lost an entire town of Little Niagara by Detroit Lake.
I drove the road from Roseburg up to Crater Lake in summer, 2021, that was sad.

·
Registered
31 Posts
While not technically in Oregon, the bridge down the street from me takes you right to Rainier, OR. I'm out here in Longview, WA. Lived in Portland and went to school there as a kid.

Worst city in the fucking world.

·
Premium Member
36,969 Posts
While not technically in Oregon, the bridge down the street from me takes you right to Rainier, OR. I'm out here in Longview, WA. Lived in Portland and went to school there as a kid.

Worst city in the fucking world.
My brother lives there. He almost agrees with you, but he and his wife work next to that federal building that no terrorists were trying to attack or burn down for three months in an insurrectionist movement, so he’s not leaving. He does go very far away on vacations though.

My mother is just up the road from you, near Vader. Heck, I’ve been to the Winco in Longview. They didn’t have the berry granola, so I have to give them a thumbs down, along with the political leaders of the state.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My brother lives there. He almost agrees with you, but he and his wife work next to that federal building that no terrorists were trying to attack or burn down for three months in an insurrectionist movement, so he’s not leaving. He does go very far away on vacations though.

My mother is just up the road from you, near Vader. Heck, I’ve been to the Winco in Longview. They didn’t have the berry granola, so I have to give them a thumbs down, along with the political leaders of the state.
Yeah Washington State is a dumspter fire. I love paying 8 cents per grocery bag. I love how they designed the bags to only hold a small amount of food, too. I also love my 10 round magazine limit. It makes me feel SOOOOOOOO much safer not being able to hold more bullets in my self defense weapon. Thanks for protecting me from the criminals, Gay Inslee.

*Jay Inslee whoops

·
Premium Member
26,438 Posts
Yeah Washington State is a dumspter fire. I love paying 8 cents per grocery bag. I love how they designed the bags to only hold a small amount of food, too. I also love my 10 round magazine limit. It makes me feel SOOOOOOOO much safer not being able to hold more bullets in my self defense weapon. Thanks for protecting me from the criminals, Gay Inslee.

*Jay Inslee whoops
Colorado just signed up for the same bullshit on the grocery bags. Waiting on the court cases to go through to knock out the mag limit law though. Not like it will matter once I move...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Colorado just signed up for the same bullshit on the grocery bags. Waiting on the court cases to go through to knock out the mag limit law though. Not like it will matter once I move...
Wait until you see these bags. They're so thick, you can dump hot grease into them and they won't melt. But, they're designed in a way that they can barely hold anything, because the bags don't stretch. So you end up buying like 10 of them at once just to get groceries.

·
Premium Member
26,438 Posts
Wait until you see these bags. They're so thick, you can dump hot grease into them and they won't melt. But, they're designed in a way that they can barely hold anything, because the bags don't stretch. So you end up buying like 10 of them at once just to get groceries.
I'll be in Texas before I have to worry about it.

Or I'll just go to Walmart with my 4500 cu.in. ruck...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts