New look to the forum.

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by PrimalSeal, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Due to the fact that this forum has generated a lot of new traffic since we added reloading to the forum, I have decided to move this forum up next to the Caliber Zone where it will get even more traffic. I have also rearranged the topics so that Reloading is the primary subject covered in this forum.

You guys asked for it, you got it and keep it going. I am learning lots of new things from you. The great thing about what I've learned is it will actually save me money and I will be able to shoot more!!! Keep it up!

2. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Someone needs to tell paintball, airsoft and pellet guns that they are no longer cool... ok i'll do it...

3. Thanks man!

Lot of guys are reloading, and lots more either getting into it or seriously considering it so its a section of the HPFF that's well deserved.

4. Primal,

You're about to find out that loading your own ammo is as much fun as shooting it. ;)

wizard93

5. I've already learned that wizard, my Desert Eagle loads are a gas to make and shoot!

6. Heck yeah I love shooting them!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

7. I can't wait to go shooting with you again Stryker1, that was a blast!

8. That Desert Eagle sure does look like a lot of fun to shoot. I shot a Taurus Raging Bull 454 Casull one day at the range. I ended up putting 20 rounds through it. The more I shot it, the more I liked it.

I also shot a .460 S&W one day, too. But the guy who had it had his loads tuned down to about 454 power, so I wasn't getting the full effect.

Not to mention that my Ruger Super Blackhawk can command attention when I stoke the chambers with those 310 grain cast bullets.

Big calibers are a testosterone rush. ;)

:twisted:

wizard93

9. Well, we got our own dedicated reloading forum... How about that? :D

10. That is perfect!!!! This is great!!!