Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been browsing the forums for a long time now, but hadn't joined until a few days ago. I've had my chrome 995 for about 8-1/2 years now, and I have used it a lot. It's probably due for repairs, but it still works just fine, so maybe not. Since no one in my area (SW Wisconsin) carries Hi-Point, I had to buy my used JHP and my wife's new C9 on Gunbroker. (buy her one to justify buying one for myself :devilsidesmile: ) While I was at it, I picked up a CZ-52 for the heck of it. I love the forum and I'm glad it's back up and running. I like the new look, too. I'll post pics of my new toy and the wife's when I get home later tonight. I guess I'll put one up of the 995 too.

ETA: Here's the pics. Toes, too!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, they used to make them with the shroud & cover chromed instead of just black. I guess they quit making them awhile back. I think the main reason I haven't gotten an ATI stock for it is because I don't want to change the looks of it that drastically. Maybe I'll just have to get another one. 8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.